DESIGN WITH TIMELESS APPEAL
As the Master of Materials, Rado is known for its pioneering use of high-tech materials to create watches designed to look good for a lifetime. These materials – as well as design – are the essence of Rado. This year’s theme focuses on the idea of design as something enduring, long-lasting and versatile. Permanence overcomes obsolescence as we look for designs that will prove their timeless appeal. The projects can be applicable to interior design, industrial or technological.
BE THE WINNER OF THE SECOND EDITION OF THE RADO STAR PRIZE SPAIN
The winner of the Rado Star Prize 2019 will be selected by a panel of design industry professionals that, previously, will select the ten finalists. The winner will receive €5000 in prize money and a Rado watch. The winner and finalists will have the opportunity to display their concepts at Rado Lounge in Madrid during Madrid Design Festival February 2019. An additional prix du public winner will be selected by visitors to Rado Lounge in the COAM and visitors to our web site. The winner will receive a Rado watch.
DATES TO REMEMBER
• Open for entries RSP Spain 2019 - 22nd of October 2018
• Closing for entries RSP Spain 2019– 16th of December 2018
• Communication of Jury selection of 10 finalist - 14th of January 2019
• Launch online public voting: 18th of January 2019
• RSP winner announcement: 13th February 2019
• Exhibition of the Projects competing at COAM – 4-22th of February
• Professional Sessions at COAM - 14,15 and 16th of February 2019