FEEL THE FUTURE
Craftsmanship is a mindset where we work with materials, not against them. Design shows us what the future looks like. Colour expresses life. Through craftsmanship, design and colour, Rado has always challenged the future.
We are looking for projects by the next generation of design talent that use materials – ancient or modern – colour, and that harness the power of craftsmanship to show us what the future looks like.
We’re ready to feel it.
BE THE WINNER OF THE THIRD EDITION OF THE RADO STAR PRIZE SPAIN
The winner of the Rado Star Prize 2020 will be selected by a panel of design industry professionals that, previously, will select the finalists. The winner will receive €5000 in prize money and a Rado watch. The winner and finalists will have the opportunity to display their concepts at Rado Lounge in Madrid during Madrid Design Festival February 2020. An additional Public Vote Winner will be selected by visitors to Rado Lounge in the COAM. The winner will receive a Rado watch.
DATES TO REMEMBER
• Call for entries – 5th of November 2019
• Deadline for Rado Star Prizes applications– 29th of December 2019
• Communication of Jury selection of 10 finalist - 8th of January 2020
• Start of Madrid Design Festival: 1st of February 2020
• Le Corbusier Conference – 14th of February 2020
• Rado Star Prize 2020 Awards Ceremony- 14th of February 2020