Rado is on the lookout for the next generation of young designers, inviting them to respond to the theme “Timelessness Materials”. We´re looking for projects that aim the durability of the work, it´s longevity, without forgetting the functionality and design.
Rado looks for avant-garde, innovative pieces that take into account the time from the perspective of the materials used. The projects can be applicable to interior design, industrial or technological.
BE THE WINNER OF THE SECOND EDITION OF THE RADO STAR PRIZE SPAIN
The winner of the Rado Star Prize 2019 will be selected by a panel of design industry professionals that, previously, will select the ten finalists. The winner will receive €5000 in prize money and a Rado watch. The winner and finalists will have the opportunity to display their concepts at Rado Lounge in Madrid during Madrid Design Festival February 2019. An additional prix du public winner will be selected by visitors to Rado Lounge in the COAM and visitors to our web site. The winner will receive a Rado watch.
DATES TO REMEMBER
• Open for entries RSP Spain 2019 - 22nd of October 2018
• Closing for entries RSP Spain 2019– 16th of December 2018
• Communication of Jury selection of 10 finalist - 14th of January 2019
• Launch online public voting: 18th of January 2019
• RSP winner announcement: 13th February 2019
• Exhibition of the Projects competing at COAM – 4-22th of February
• Professional Sessions at COAM - 14,15 and 16th of February 2019