WINNER OF THE PRIX DU JURY 2017
Congratulations to Julien MANAIRA, who has won the RADO STAR PRIZE Prix du Jury 2017 with his project THE ONCE LIQUID PLASTIC!
He was able to impress the jury with his remarkable work with the material and manufacturing process for his epoxy resin shelf.
THE ONCE LIQUID PLASTIC is the result of research into plastic material as well as the relationship between the manufacturer and material in the production of objects.
RADO & DESIGN
Innovative design and high-tech scratch resistant materials are the essence of the Rado brand. For Rado, design is intimately linked to more intangible values, and the brand is committed to the ongoing quest for groundbreaking ideas. This philosophy of constantly raising the bar and turning inspiration into tangible realities has been rewarded by more than 30 international design awards, including the 2016 Red Dot Design Award for the Rado True Open Heart.
- Deadline for entry submission: Friday, 9 June 2017
- Jury’s selection of winner: Thursday, 15 June 2017
- Announcement of Jury Award winner: Monday, 19 June 2017
- Opening of public voting: Monday, 19 June 2017
- Closing of public voting: Wednesday, 6 September 2017
- Paris Design Week: 8 – 16 September 2017
Discover Rado and Rado Star Prize at Now! Le Off at the Institute of Fashion and Design from the 9th to the 16th of September 2017.