HOW TO ENTER
1. Please complete the online form below
2. Tell us why your design can improve life: by evolving existing product forms through materials, function, technology, end use or even, re-use.
3. Ten Shortlisters will be contacted by email and phone from Monday 12th August 2019, please ensure your details are correct.
4. Entries are not accepted for watch or clock based designs. Please read the T&Cs thoroughly before submitting your entry
5. Make sure you are following @rado on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter for updates
6. Competition opens on Wednesday 5th June 2019
7. Closing date for entries is Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Judge’s Winner: Receives a cash prize of £5,000 GBP and a Rado watch
Public Vote Winner: Receives a Rado watch
• The ten Shortlisters will display a prototype of their entries on the Rado exhibition stand during designjunction held at Kings Cross, London from 19th to 22nd September 2019. Your project will need to be made available from 16th September to 1st October 2019 inclusive. You are welcome to be present throughout the show.
• The ten Shortlisters and their project will be promoted on Rado social media channels from 16th August to 22nd September 2019.
• Visitors to the Rado stand during designjunction will be able to vote for their favourite entry.
• The ten Shortlisters and a guest each are invited to the Judges’ Winner announcement event the morning of 19th September 2019 at designjunction where the Judges, press and Rado senior management will be present. Please put the date in your diary.