RADO STAR PRIZE SPAIN 2018 DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- The Swatch Group (Spain) S.A. takes the protection of personal data very seriously. This Data Protection Policy defines the terms and conditions which apply to our processing of personal data submitted in order to participate in the Rado Star Prize 2018.
The personal data collected will be entered into an automated file to be duly registered with the Data Protection Agency, and will be property of THE SWATCH GROUP (SPAIN) S.A. As the data controller responsible for the data, THE SWATCH GROUP (SPAIN) S.A., with tax id number CIF A- 78067188, guarantees that it will comply with Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data. Participants are entitled to exercise their right of access, rectification, deletion or opposition by writing to THE SWATCH GROUP (SPAIN) S.A., Calle Yuca numero 2 EDIFICIO C MINIPARC I E-28109 ALCOBENDAS MADRID.
The Swatch Group (Spain) undertakes to comply with its obligation to ensure the secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat such data as confidential and to assume all technical, organizational and security measures in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, and with all other applicable legislation.
The participant accepts that personal data collected in relation with their participation in the Rado Star Prize 2018 will be incorporated into the file owned by the Swatch Group (Spain) S.A. Such data may include:
- Personal data that the user provides voluntarily when completing the forms or providing information requested as part of applications at any stage of participation in the Rado Star Prize Spain 2018
- Personal data that the user provides voluntarily at our request in order to participate in the Rado Star Prize Spain 2018.
The participant accepts and gives express consent for Rado to process their personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to comply with and perform the actions described in the Rado Star Prize Spain 2018 Competition and the obligations and commitments of any kind that are assumed with regards to the participant for the purpose of this competition.
- In order to forward any information that might be of interest for reasons related to the competition or in order to forward information about the RADO brand and activities or promotions associated with the RADO brand, subject to the user’s right to opt out of the receipt of such emails at any moment. Such data may be transferred to other companies within the group located in Switzerland.
- The participant confirms that they will cooperate with RADO in any publicity resulting from the competition, and they consent to the publication of their name, surname and country of residence on our website, magazines and/or press releases associated with the Rado Star Prize Spain 2018.
- Personal data provided by and associated with the participants will be processed and used by RADO and companies within our group, and by suppliers and subcontractors to the extent necessary in order to realise and administer the Competition.
The participant will, in all cases, be responsible for the veracity of their data, and the Swatch Group (Spain) retains the right to exclude any participant who has provided false information.